Thursday, September 19, 2013

Current Fashion Obsessions

Hi ladies! So if you follow me on my Instagram or Youtube- you have probably seen some of these items. I literally cant get enough of them! Im so ready for the cooler weather to be here. Luckily, temperatures have been dropping to the 70's on some days, which is great! 



First things first- THIS JACKET! I am so in love. This is from Necessary Clothing and from what i can remember, it was pretty affordable! I love the faux leather sleeves & of course the camo. Im very addicted to camo lately- and can we just take a moment for the phone case from Wildflower Cases?? So cute! I also have a camo one! lol

These Sunglasses are everything! I never would've thought i could find amazing sunglasses at Forever 21. These are the "D" frames and they are so big which is perfect! I feel like it just glams up any outfit- & the sock bun helps too! lol

Patterend pants, combat boots, & oversized sweaters= amazing. Easy, Casual outfit that you can just throw on! I love this look. Im also excited that H&M finally has a site that you can purchase off of now!  Top- H&M Pants-Forever 21 Shoes-Hautelook

This outfit is one of my favorites! I actually featured this in my fall lookbook that i posted on my youtube channel. I love the "edgy" look- I think its so fun. Of course i had the camo pants from forever 21. The "FANCY" sweatshirt is from forever21 as well. This look was actually featured on Forever 21's instagram! You can probably guess, i was SO SO SO excited that they chose one of my pictures to post! 



xoxo

Check out some of my recent YouTube videos!




I also have a VLOG channel! My recent one is about me being shown on TOSH.0!! 

2 comments: