Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Best Product to Get Waterproof Mascara Off COMPLETELY!

Hey beauties!! So i have recently discovered a product that i am OBSESSED with!! I have had the hardest time taking off waterproof mascara. I have even tried the waterproof makeup remover from sephora and it did nothing for me! 

I was watching one of my favorite girls on youtube "MissGlamorazzi" and she had mentioned this product in one of her videos. I know that she always uses waterproof mascara and when she mentioned this product, I knew i had to try it!

So im sure you're like "okay casey... WHAT PRODUCT are you talking about?" lol & its the MAC Cleanse off Oil.
OH. MY. GOODNESS.



This is literally the best waterproof mascara remover ever. If you have oily eyelids like myself, DO NOT be scared of it!! It has not made my eyelids any worse, if anything, my eyelids dont get as oily as they used to. 






When using this product, i like to apply it before i wash my face. So ill take one pump of the product and massage it between my fingers, and then massage it on my lashes in circular motions. You don't have to be harsh with this product so don't rub your eyes with a lot of pressure. 

When you are gently massaging this product on your lashes, you will feel the mascara starting to dissolve and work its way off. I like to massage for about 30 seconds to a minute and then rinse off. If i put on a lot of mascara that day, I'll go in and repeat the process again. But usually i don't have to do that.


So far i have not experienced ANY problems with this. I have not broken out & i haven't experienced any irritation with my eyes and i have been using this for almost a week now! The full size product is $28.00 and you could also purchase the travel size for $10.00


Let me know if you have tried this product out or what your favorite waterproof eye makeup remover is!

Love you all! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment