Monday, June 3, 2013

Sleek High Ponytail: Tutorial

Hey guys!! Welcome to my first blog. Pretty excited about it actually. I have been making videos for about a year and a half now and wanted to branch out and start doing blog posts with outfits, my favorites beauty products, etc. 

So my newest video is about how to get a sleek ponytail with some volume! I'm a sucker for the Kardashians. I feel like they are the best people to look to if you want to have a glamorous hair style or the sexiest smokey eye. 

I was looking through picture of Kim K & her ponytails and i was so inspired! I could not pass up re creating this look---




If you want to see how i achieved this look then check out my new video!! Its the perfect hairstyle for a night out or if you just want to get your hair out of your face and still look put together :)




Love you all!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment