Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MAC Haul & How To Get The Perfect Winged Eyeliner!

Hey beauties!! So today i will be showing you a MAC Haul. These are some things i purchased a few days ago and they finally came in so i thought i would share it with you all! I am missing one thing and its a blush from the "All About Orange" Collection. I think it was in Honey Jasmine, but they didnt have any in stock so i should get it in a couple weeks.


Okay so the first things i want to show you are the lipsticks i bought. I have been loving bright lip colors so i thought i would purchase some more! :) From left to right (picture below) Girl About Town, Viva Glam Niki, RiRi Woo)


So far i LOVE all of these lipsticks. My favorite out of the bunch is Girl About Town. It is suuuuuch a pretty pink!!! 


Next is of course, a blush. I am ADDICTED to blush & any sort of face product. This is a blush i have heard a few people rave about so i wanted to try it out! This is the color "Sunbasque" and i love this. Its such a gorgeous bronze color and its perfect for summer! I am also wearing it in my newest video (below). 



The last thing i received is a mineralized skin finish from the Tropical Taboo collection. This was the only thing i wanted after seeing a few reviews and swatches. I absolutely love my "Stereo Rose" mineralized skin finish as a blush and i figured thats what i would use this for. This shade is in the color "Rio"- this is also a very pretty bronze/ pink shade. Again, perfect for summer. Im so excited to try this product out!



So that was everything i got from MAC! Let me know in the comments if you enjoy me posting little hauls and reviews on here :) 

I also posted a new video tonight! Its my steps on how to get the "Perfect Winged Eyeliner". Its a pretty easy tutorial to follow & i hope it helps a lot of you out if you have been having trouble with it!

Love you all!! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment